PET ID TAGS
• Putting the tag on: Put the split ring onto the collar first, and then slide the tag onto the split ring.
• Freshening up the black ink: We use an acrylic paint, but a Sharpie marker will have a very similar effect. Go over all the lettering and design with the marker and then wipe away the excess with a cloth. Click here for a tutorial.
• Cleaning up brass tags: We recommend a very small amount of Brasso buffed in with a polishing cloth. There are also great DIYs online. A popular DIY option is ketchup!
• Washing the leash: To clean your leash, spot wash the dirty areas with a cloth, warm water, and a small amount of soap. Hang to dry.
• Washing your garment: We recommend that you wash it inside out and with cold water. Hang to dry. Do not iron.
• Washing the bandana: We recommend spot washing your bandana. If necessary, it can be placed on a gentle cycle in your washing machine (this may slightly tarnish the brass snaps though). Hang to dry afterwards.